Monday, October 8, 2007

October 8, 2007

Yikes! I can't believe I haven't posted for-let me count-four days! :) Major neglect there....

So, we celebrated my dad's birthday Friday. My brother and his wife came out, and I think my dad enjoyed it. I had a pretty tough time shopping for him, but finally came up with something....

I am reading Agatha Christi's Seven Dials Mystery, so far so good. I just finished Frank Peretti's Monster-that one was kinda' weird, I'll have to think about it some....
And still on my Proverbs 31 study. We're doing verses 24-28; I found verse 25 so cool, for lack of a better word. :) "Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." There's a lot there, a lot to ponder. And ponder I shall.

I know had something substantial to post, but my feeble mind has already forgotten it, go figure. :) So I shall hope to remember it, and post later. For now, I shall end, and, of course, call it a post.

No comments: