Monday, October 1, 2007

The Various Duties of My Week...

I thought I should probably update my blog....but so much has been happening, I don't know where to start, or even if I can; my brain feels scrambled. :)

I've been kitten-sitting for my brother and sister-in-law this past weekend, lots of fun in that.
My cello finally arrived this past Tuesday, but was in need of a few changes; so a friend is working on that for me.
Volleyball season is progressing.....actually fairly well, too.
I've been finding out how to do different things here on my blog...lots more fun! :)

My study of Proverbs 31 with my friend is coming close to the close. :) We have one more week, I think. Then it'll be on to something else, I guess. But it's been very interesting...I've enjoyed it immensely, my eyes have been opened to a few things I've never noticed before. I've been looking at some things that Nancy Leigh DeMoss has to say on the chapter, and that's been cool.

I'm sitting her in the campus Barnes & Noble with free wireless connection, waiting to be picked up by my mother and sisters.....I've been done with my downloads for quite a while now, it went a lot faster than it does at home. :) I just got off the phone with them, they said they're about ten minutes away, so I better close down. At least I can say I 'updated' my blog... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.