Thursday, October 4, 2007

October 4, 2007

Well, there was no entry yesterday because Blogger wouldn't let me sign in...

We had volleyball practice again today-actually there was supposed to be a game with some girls from Tupelo, but they never showed up.
The guys also had a football game; but shortly before half-time, there was an electric malfunction, we lost all the lights, and the game had to be called off. Bummer. The plus side was that we weren't out till after nine. :)

My dad's birthday was yesterday; I think we are going to try to celebrate it tomorrow. I also need to get out and shop for him.

Well, I'm tired; and still need to jump in the shower, I'm pretty dirty from playing V-Ball for a couple hours in the heat today....And I need to wake up early tomorrow morning to make breakfast. So I'll call it a night. Or a post.

No comments: