Sunday, September 16, 2007

Live, Love, Laugh...

This saying has been driving it's way inside of me this weekend.....You really do have to take time to live, to love, to laugh. And I find that all to often of late...I don't.
So I'm resolving to take time to live, love, and laugh this week. One great way of doing that is a to have a tea party. And that's what I did. I invited my two sisters, Hope and Kathryn, and my mother. Hope made mini cakes, Kathryn made the tea, I had donut holes and the china (Kathryn actually had to bring her teapot, as mine is no longer in commission); and my mother just came. :)
We had a good time, laughed a lot. Lived, and loved. I realized that I want to make time for those simple things in my life. Not that my pace is not hectic.
Monday's I meet with a friend for some Bible study, and talk; we visit about the different things going on in our lives. I also help coach a teens volleyball team.
Tuesdays I have cello lessons.
Wednesday is our church's women's Bible study.
Thursdays I go to another friends house to help out with her kids, get some practical experience since I don't have any of my own yet. I also use that day as my 'in town day'. I try to run any errands, and meet anyone in town that I need to, or sometimes it's just 'want'. :)
That leaves me Friday that I don't have any thing I have to do. Usually. This Friday I'm going to be working with a caterer, doing a military ball. Should be fun. I have to be there from three in the afternoon, till after midnight. It will be a long day.
And Saturday evening I'm supposed to babysit for another friend.....My life is definitely busy. This week in particular.

I am currently studying/researching English Literature, for my book. I love literature, and poetry in particular, and wish to include it, but as my book is set in the late 1700's, I need to understand it from that century's perspective. It's been interesting so far. I still like Shakespeare best, I think. :)

No comments: