Friday, September 14, 2007

Autumn is coming!

Fall is here! At least, the fall weather; even though autumn doesn't officially start till the 23. Today we opened up all the windows, turned off the air conditioners, and let the delightful, cool breezes waft their way through the house. The sky was so blue, and so clear; the clouds so white, so billowy....it looked like the sky stretched forever.

I've been listening to Martina McBride today...my favorites are: Anyway, I'll Still Be Me, and House Of A Thousand Dreams. These are awesome songs, and say so much that is in my heart right now.

This was my verse of the day on facebook, and I thought it so appropriate for today's entry;
"Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and even though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls." I Peter 1:8-9

No comments: