Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Post

OK, after that horribly long post last week, I thought I should give y'all some time to actually read it (and possibly try the recipes:).
Well, it seems Wednesdays may be the time for me to post on my blog. As some of you probably already know, I have dial-up, and it takes forever to get anything done, so I don't always fool with this.....
The Lord has been teaching me allot this week.
I didn't realize it until recently, but I seem to have a problem with being grateful/thankful. Verbally, at least. But an older woman whom I look up to immensely encouraged me to practice being grateful. She's gonna check me on it Sunday.....It adds a whole new dimension to it when you know some one's gonna ask you how you did this past week......
Well, I have to make a run by the grocery, so this isn't a long post, but at least it is a post. :)

No comments: