Saturday, August 4, 2007

Meals

I decided to go ahead and plan out my meals this week.
I'm in charge of food for two days, Tuesdays and Fridays; so Tuesday is Spanish/Mexican day. I'll be making a Mexicana Brunch Pie in the morning; lunch is always leftovers or sandwiches; and for supper I'm planning Spanish Quiche, Mexican Corn Salad, and Spanish Rice. I couldn't find a Spanish/Mexican dessert, so I'm going with a Deluxe Cheesecake.
Friday we'll have Buttermilk Biscuits and Creamy Egg Scramble; and supper will be something with venison as the main dish, haven't figured that one out yet. :) We'll also have Lemon Dill Potatoes and Broccoli Cheese Casserole, and Chocolate Pecan Torte for dessert.
I'm pretty happy with my meal plans for this week; we had most of the ingredients on hand already, and the few we don't are pretty inexpensive. I'm hoping to post the recipes later, and I'll definitely let you know how they turn out. :)

No comments: