Saturday, June 2, 2007

When My Heart Fails Within Me, Thou, O Lord, Art With Me

"Because Your loving kindness is better than life, my lips will praise You. So I will bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches, for You have been my help, and in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy. My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me." Psalm 63:3,4,6-8
"Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation." Is. 12:2
"Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me....Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful." John 14:1,27
"'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.'...Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong." II Cor. 12:9,10
"Finally, brethren, rejoice, be made complete, be comforted, be like-minded, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you." II Cor. 13:11

These are some of the verses the Lord led me to last night; as, like David, I "was weary with my sighs; I made my bed swim, I dissolved my couch with my tears." "But let all who take refuge in You be glad, let them ever sing for joy; and may You shelter them, that those who love Your name may exult in You." While I rejoice with those who have gone on to be with our wonderful Savior, my heart bleeds for those of us left behind; My eyes have wasted away with grief. I pray God's grace may abound exceedingly to the family, that He will indeed comfort and uphold them with His righteous right hand.

"Blessed Be The Name Of The Lord...Blessed Be Your Name.....You Give And Take Away....My Heart Will Choose To Say; 'Lord, Blessed Be Your Name'."

No comments: