Friday, November 2, 2007

November 2, 2007

Zooks! (to borrow an expression from the Scarlet Pimpernel.) How did I let this happen again?!!!!
Oh, well, it's not the end of the world. I just haven't updated my blog in a while. So what, it's not like I have a bunch of people depending on my writing something profound every day. I guess then I must be OK.
Flag football and volleyball seasons are both over for us, so life will be slowing down. At least, I hope it will. You never know though. :)
Lots of cooking going on at our house; first, we have a reunion tomorrow and supposed to be taking three dishes. Then, we're getting together with friends Sunday afternoon for a day of music, volleyball, elk hunt picture viewing, and the Patriots vs. Colts game. A busy schedule planned out, that. We'll have close to two dozen people, and lunch and supper. Anyway, I cooked away at a prize-winning broccoli salad this evening that has to chill, and tomorrow will come a lasagna and hash brown casserole. As well as chili to put in the crock pot while we're at church Sunday for lunch. Oh yeah, and I have to figure out two desserts...I have no idea what I'll decide on that. :)
Well, it's getting late; I've updated my blog; and bed is calling my name, so I guess I'll answer it; I have to get up early tomorrow. Oh, but first, I have to go pull the elk meat out of the freezer, so that it'll be defrosted for me to use in the morning....better go do that now.

1 comment:

erotic celebrity sex stories said...

My poor husband was givenonly a pouty silence and no cooperation for all his earnest fathering. Liz, Thanks again, Cathline said.
masturbation pictures and stories
school spanking stories
free incest stories brother sister
xnxx sex stories g string sex
hot beastiality stories
My poor husband was givenonly a pouty silence and no cooperation for all his earnest fathering. Liz, Thanks again, Cathline said.