Saturday, January 12, 2008

Aedynn Philip

Well, I've been meaning to update this blog for forever.....and finally, here I am! :)

I do have some excuse for the past few days; and that is-I AM NOW AN AUNT!!!!
Aedynn Philip arrived Wednesday around 4:40 pm after a long day at the hospital. He has a full head of dark hair; and is the most adorable little guy in the world! I've been out visiting them all as often as I can, that is, without wearing them out too much. :)
It is so awesome seeing my brother and his wife in their new roles as parents; I'm sure they will be great! My brother was holding him this afternoon, cooing over him as Aedynn fussed, pulling his socks back on as he kicked them off, just trying to keep him warm and comfortable; and Allison watched affectionately from the bed.

After my brother called to tell us we had a nephew and to come on over, my sisters, one brother, and I piled into a vehicle. After we parked, the remaining three of us had to run to catch up with Hope, as she was sprinting towards the nursery even before the engine was turned off! :)

My mother has been over there quite a bit; only allowing herself to be pulled away to attend a graduation planning meeting for Hope. But I'm sure, as soon as they're done, they'll be heading back to see the first grandchild. :)

Well now, I've posted something; and now I have other things to get on to. So, as usual, I'll say "I'll try to post something longer later." :)

1 comment:

Benjamin Graber said...

Thank you for the encouragement to keep writing for the glory of Christ - I really appreciate it! It is a blessing to know that someone was inspired or encouraged by one of my poems...
May God bless you!
Ben